I'm Quitting

I am quitting my 30 for 30 challenge. I know crazy shit, but I am too tired and I'm getting fat. I picked a bunch of pieces that I haven't worn in a while. I wanted to put them in my cycle, but the reason I haven't worn them in a while is that they don't f*cken fit.

I love all my crazy ideas about wearing a limited wardrobe, and not shopping for a year. CONFESSION TIME. I bought a something last week. I got a pair of designer jeans at Bluefly for $35. I'm going to still diet though. But what I really love is that I'm honest with myself. So I'm going to give myself a get out of jail free card and quit the challenge this round.

These are the outfits that I managed to record from last week. Notice that I forgot to get a picture for Day 6!

Skinny Jeans and Flats Day 7 Outfit

Ankle Boots and Midi Skirt Day 5 Outfit

BCBG Dress Day 8 Outfit

Comments

Sheila said…
Hey, Kim, I think you look amazing - I love that BCBG dress on you.

Looking forward to discussing the challenges around fashion this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Yao Hon

Things I Don't Miss About Being Pregnant

What Do I and Elderly Fat Men Have in Common...